Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Why we work hard

I devised our slogan "we work harder" because I honestly put every effort I can in to each job.  One unique aspect of Seven Seas Energy is the fact that we are one of the few larger solar installers that is not backed by Venture Capital.

Not to bash the competition however when you order a solar energy system with Seven Seas, I use my personal credit and cash to purchase the equipment for your home or business. 
When we complete a project you will only pay when you are 100% satisfied.
I don't have an "investor" who is waiting for you to write that final check, I am waiting for that check and up until I have that; it is my personal money on the line.

With that in mind- who do you think will be on your rooftop making sure each job is done with the best care and regard so you are satisfied?

Those are just my thoughts, take it for what you will.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home